Becoming a Dancin' Dad
So, you've taken a cruise around the site. You looked at some pictures. You may have probably even watched a couple of videos. You have seen our schedule of events, and you are still here. Not only are you still here, but you are looking at information on "How to become an Official Dancin' Dad". Weird. Well, since you're still here, I guess you would like some info. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you a dad? (Uncle, grandfather, older brother, may also qualify as well)
- Do your "kids" dance at Marilyn's Academy of Dance?
- Do you have any dance skills? (these are not needed, we just like to know if any dads actually have any)
- Are you able to swallow all pride, and "shake it" for 10,000's of "fans"? (But mostly your office staff, once they hear what you are doing)
- Are you still here? (just checking)
- Are you looking for new friends to hang with, drink coffee/soda/whatever, and play Uno, or Playstation games? (Well, we are dads, with families)
- Are you being pressured by family and friends to join the Dancin' Dads? (It's ok, you can tell us)
Well, the best way to find out even more is to come into the studio, and talk directly to Marilyn, Chief Dad Wrangler.
Marilyn's Academy of Dance
7420 W. Cactus Rd #B-5
Peoria, AZ 85381
Or just fill out this form: